ignite-user mailing list archives

From roar109 <roar...@gmail.com>
Subject Cache Events Questions
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 17:12:00 GMT
Hi all,

I have been working with events for some days and I can't find in the
documentation the following questions:

1) If we can query for registered events or check if some event is
registered?. This in order to not register it again, I notice that if I have
2 nodes and each node register remote listener it registers again - but with
local works fine.
2) Can we register events tied to a specific cache? Now Im adding some logic
inside the predicates to exclude the execution of non-known Put/Remove