ignite-user mailing list archives

From JohnnyS <jtk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Local Node Query Optimization
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 15:08:59 GMT
Based on jstat the time taken by gc is substantially more when I don't use
setSqlOnheapRowCacheSize. The results can be found here
http://pastebin.com/JpuaKSUk. In the test I load the data to cache, pause
for a few seconds and run the same count distinct query in a for loop for a
few hundred times. I start the jstat during the pause.

Hacking Ignite might not be worth the effort. If the h2 options are exposed
through the cache configuration ever in the future, I can wait for that. I'm
not expecting a huge performance boost.