ignite-user mailing list archives

From javadevmtl <java.dev....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query performance
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:43:09 GMT
Basically I launch my "web handler" which starts a new cache and then I use
Jmeter to connect to it and it make a few thousand requests to it, so I make
at least 30K

So cache starts at 0 records and I go all the way up to about 50K to 60K
records before I just stop it (cause there's no point). The performance just
degrades from the beginning. It peeks at 3K per second and then slows down
to nothing.

A simple WHERE field = ? query should be decently fast even if it's not a
get and even if there is a hop. I would expect it to be constant speed up to
a certain amount of records.