ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Schema Import Java data types for Oracle CLOB and Timestamp data types
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 03:20:22 GMT
Hi!

Yes you could manually override almost everything in generated POJOs.
But it is strange that Timestamp is not detected correctly.
Could you post here a sample CREATE TABLE statement that I could use for
debug?

Or it will be better if you open issue in Ignite JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE
And attach DDL script to it.

Also about CLOB, what type are you expected to get?

diopek wrote