ignite-user mailing list archives

From JohnnyS <jtk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Local Node Query Optimization
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 22:31:21 GMT
Sergi

Do you have any comment on the memory format and changing/optimizing the H2
database settings? Can these be changed at cache startup? For example run
analyze or change EARLY_FILTER to true. Are the requirements for
optimizeDistinct
http://www.h2database.com/javadoc/org/h2/constant/DbSettings.html#OPTIMIZE_DISTINCT
valid for the last field in an ordered group index in the used H2
implementation?

1) Are there are any more complex examples of a custom Indexing
implementation?

2) I don't think the geospatial extension is valid for this case. If I had
point data, maybe then, but I'm fairly sure that MapD is the solution for
this kind of data. I actually have track data as a value and I'm fairly sure
that Morton code is optimal for the case I'm using.

Regards,

j.