ignite-user mailing list archives

From javadevmtl <java.dev....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query performance
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 20:28:11 GMT
Hi, thanks

2 nodes as indicated in the original thread.

I'm pretty sure I have @QuerySqlField(index = true)

But I would still expect a specific constant response time up to a certain
amount of records instead of off the start line the query time degrades from
0-30K records there something going on...

I need to do count(distinct someField) where another field = ? It's doable
using put/get but then I would need to keep track of individual keys for
each count I want to do. So for a single entry I need 18 different keys to
track unique counts for each property.

Now if we can do analytics style queries using indexes in real time that
would be huge! Especially in the couple milliseconds!