ignite-user mailing list archives

From hueb1 <eric...@finra.org>
Subject Re: ExecutorService clarification
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2015 22:11:38 GMT
Hi Val,

I ran a test where I set two nodes on two EC2s to have thread pool size of
1.  I then used the ExcecutorService to kick off about 100 jobs.  I could
see the results being printed on the two nodes. I then fired up a new node
on a new EC2 and saw it join the cluster.  I was expecting to see the
distribution of the remaining jobs not yet assigned to a node to propagate
to this third node, but it didn't.  Does that mean the ExecutorService does
not dynamically assign waiting jobs to new nodes?  If so, is there another
way I can do that in Ignite?