ignite-user mailing list archives

From "alex.glau" <alex.g...@gmail.com>
Subject OFFSET clause in SQL query
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2015 09:12:16 GMT
Hi,

Do you support OFFSET clause in SQL query? I tried query with WHERE criteria
and LIMIT that worked fine but after I added OFFSET the result is empty.
I got execution plan like the following:

[SELECT
    SHIPMENT.NAME AS __C0,
    SHIPMENT.STATUS AS __C1,
    SEGMENT.STARTSITENAME AS __C2
FROM "ShipmentCache".CACHEDSHIPMENT SHIPMENT
    /* "ShipmentCache"."group_shipment": STATUS = ?1
        AND STARTDATE < ?2
     */
    /* WHERE (SHIPMENT.STATUS = ?1)
        AND (SHIPMENT.STARTDATE < ?2)
    */
INNER JOIN "ShipmentSegmentCache".CACHEDSHIPMENTSEGMENT SEGMENT
    /* "ShipmentSegmentCache"."group_segment": SHIPMENTID = SHIPMENT.ID
        AND STARTSITENAME = ?3
     */
    ON 1=1
WHERE (SEGMENT.SHIPMENTID = SHIPMENT.ID)
    AND ((SEGMENT.STARTSITENAME = ?3)
    AND ((SHIPMENT.STATUS = ?1)
    AND (SHIPMENT.STARTDATE < ?2)))
LIMIT 30]