ignite-user mailing list archives

From javadevmtl <java.dev....@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple indexes.
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2015 20:21:09 GMT
Using 1.3.0

I'm testing insertion performance. My model requires 12 secondary indexes.
I.e: 12 x @QuerySqlField(index = true)

At 6 indexes (meaning I comment out 6 of the 12 indexes)
I can get about 11,000 inserts per second with avg 1ms (includes jmeter
latency) using data streamer and tested up to 14 million records.

At 8 indexes
I can get about 7,900 inserts per second with avg 8ms (includes jmeter
latency) using data streamer and tested up to 14 million records.

At 12 indexes it starts at 11K and slowly degrades to 5,000 and less inserts
per second and of course higher latency.

JMeter always send the same amount of data.

Just wondering if it worth separating my model into separate objects and do
2 inserts to 2 separate caches and do cross cache joins.