ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AWS Java SDK marshalling errors, best practices?
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 21:05:07 GMT
Hi!

I'm guessing that you implemented the job you're submitting into executor
service as an anonymous class. Any anonymous class has a link to the parent
class which is serialized as well (along with all its fields) - this can
cause such unexpected behavior.

If this is the case, I would recommend to convert the anonymous class to a
private static class. This way you will gain full control on what is
actually serialized and will be able to make sure that nothing unnecessary
is sent across network.

Let us know if it helps you.

-Val