ignite-user mailing list archives

From "kcheng.mvp" <kcheng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some question about the data loading
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 18:29:59 GMT
In fact I have another question about the data loading.

1:
Right now I am going to implement the data loading in the LifecycleBean call
back method.

@Override
	public void onLifecycleEvent(LifecycleEventType evt) throws IgniteException
{
		if(evt == LifecycleEventType.AFTER_NODE_START){
			// do data loading here
		}

	}

when I start the node one by one(I have four nodes), with the node starts
then the node cluster topology will change accordingly.

I guess the *partition ID* will be changing with the topology changes. In
this case there are some data would not be loaded into cache, right?

if the *LifecycleBean*is not the ideal place to preload the data, so what's
the best practice to do pre data loading

2: there are two method to trigger data loading *IgniteCache.loadCache()*
and *IgniteCache.localLoadCache()*

suppose there are 4 nodes(1 client nodes + 4 server nodes), when call
*IgniteCache.loadCache()*
from server node, client node would not load the data right?

3:
In fact I am running into issue when try to do data load, and I fired a bug