ignite-user mailing list archives

From "alex.glau" <alex.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance of join SQL queries
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 06:12:30 GMT
Hi Sergi,
Thanks for clear explanation.

1) Can you either post syntax of EXPLAIN query or give me a reference to
appropriate documentation
2) If we have index on field representing Date (or Float or Integer), does
it help in queries with criteria like date > AnyFixDate (or number >
3) If answer on the previous question is Yes and we prepare compound index
that should include Date (or Float or Integer) field, have this field be
located in the last position inside the indexing group? If so what about the
case where we have more than one such field?