ignite-user mailing list archives

From hueb1 <eric...@finra.org>
Subject Re: About peer class loading
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 01:13:59 GMT
Let's say I have a running Ignite Service that instantiates instances of an
interface via the Class.forName(..) method, where the name of the
implementing class is read from a configuration file that exists in a
distributed cache.  Upon initial deployment of the Ignite Service all
implementations of the interface exists in the same jar.  Now I have a new
implementation of the service in a different jar file.  What's the best
approach to ensure the next time Class.forName(..) gets called with that new
implementing class name, the class gets picked up?  Would it require me to
start a new Ignite Service node with that new jar copied into the lib
folder?