ignite-user mailing list archives

From dstieglitz <dstiegl...@stainlesscode.com>
Subject Re: Documentation on configuring L2 cache programatically
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 01:16:57 GMT
Let me explain the scenario a bit more: I've written a Grails plugin for
Ignite (http://github.com/dstieglitz/grails-ignite). During application
startup there is no application context XML file, it is created dynamically
using a Groovy DSL. Additionally, each domain object cache will be created
programmatically using meta programming techniques; e.g., query all domain
object names, cache configuration options, and then create caches.

We will still be starting Ignite I just need to be able to create the
caches via spring configuration or by running some code after the node is
started to configure the caches.

Each node will be a client and remote server node to the rest of the
cluster. The scenario I need is:

1. Create Ignite configuration using Groovy DSL
2. Start ignite using Ignition.start() method on each node
3. Interrogate domain class names, create CacheConfiguration objects
4. Create caches using Ignite.createCache()
5. Initialize Hibernate session factory

What specific configuration should be provided in step 4 to ensure the
caches are used for Hibernate?

Dan