ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dabbo <darren.edmo...@spgroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Client Only Server that doesn't rely on Nodes on intialisation?
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:02:32 GMT
My alternative solution didn't work.

We need a solution where we can get the worker nodes to obtain configuration
form the server node (client only) via URL.  This allows us to easily deploy
worker nodes across the network with little copying/updating of the Ignite
configuration.

Client Only mode waits for a non-client to connect to the cluster, this
prevents out Spring configuration from completing whilst it polls making
http requests time out.

My work-around for another issue is to deploy the Ignite configuration
locally for each worker node.

Version 1.0.6 did not have this restriction in place.