ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dabbo <darren.edmo...@spgroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Client Only Server that doesn't rely on Nodes on intialisation?
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 11:00:42 GMT
I've tried turning off client only mode, which allows things to move forward.
However, I only want jobs to run on the cluster group (ie. ROLE=WORKER).
(https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cluster-groups : *Cluster Groups with
Nodes Attributes*)

However, the server acquires the cache "ASSET" now and when I do the
affinity call on the cluster group based on the attribute "ROLE", it picks
the server (due to the server holding the data on it's ASSET cache).

I cant find any documentation on how to distribute the ASSET cache only on a
particular cluster group OR push the data on a particular cluster group
before the affinity call so that it never picks the server to run on.

Any ideas?