ignite-user mailing list archives

From zandider <iderz...@gmail.com>
Subject Serialization Exceptions - OptimizedMarshaller not being used
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 17:55:42 GMT
Just recently upgraded to gridgain community fabric 1.1.4 (from 1.0.6), and
now am getting exceptions that certain objects we're storing in the grid are
not marked as Serializable.

Investigating further, it seems that the exception is stemming from
JdkMarshaller, whereas our config files have always specified
OoptimizedMarshaller, with requireSerializable set to false. I've verified
that our grid config files haven't changed, and that they're being used to
start the grid.

Has there been an issue introduced loading the OptimizedMarshaller? I can
supply stack traces and files privately as needed.

XML config file snippet
<property name=marshaller">
    <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.marshaller.optimized.OptimizedMarshaller">
        <property name="requireSerializable" value="false"/>
    </bean>
</property>