ignite-user mailing list archives

From ksamborn <kevin.samb...@revft.com>
Subject Spring properties file hibernate prefix for org.apache.ignite properties
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 10:45:03 GMT
Hi -

One other thing I found with Spring is that I needed to remove the hibernate
prefix from org.apache.ignite properties.

Here's how I successfully configured my 2nd level cache:

# second level cache
spring.jpa.properties.hibernate.cache.use_second_level_cache=true
spring.jpa.properties.hibernate.generate_statistics=true
spring.jpa.properties.hibernate.cache.region.factory_class=org.apache.ignite.cache.hibernate.HibernateRegionFactory
spring.jpa.properties.org.apache.ignite.hibernate.grid_name=MyDataCacheComputeGrid
spring.jpa.properties.org.apache.ignite.hibernate.default_access_type=READ_ONLY

I would of thought it would be more appropriate to prefixed the last two
with spring.jpa.properties.org.hibernate, but I found with the debugger that
they weren't picked up.

>From here:

Spring Boot - #boot-features-creating-and-dropping-jpa-databases
<http://docs.spring.io/spring-boot/docs/current/reference/htmlsingle/#boot-features-creating-and-dropping-jpa-databases>

"Hibernate’s own internal property name for this (if you happen to remember
it better) is hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto. You can set it, along with other
Hibernate native properties, using spring.jpa.properties.* (the prefix is
stripped before adding them to the entity manager). "

and in the Ignite docs L2 docs,  Hibernate Configuration Example
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.2/docs/hibernate-l2-cache#section-hibernate-configuration-example>

, it looks to me like these properties are like the other Hibernate
properties in the example.

Thanks, and again, sorry if I'm misreading this.   Just figured it's better
to post it than not.

Thanks,
Kevin