ignite-user mailing list archives

From tcostasouza <tcostaso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to unmarshal service method arguments
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 13:35:46 GMT
Hello,

Well, if you change TestService.execute method to receive an argument that
is reachable from ignite's standard classpath (i.e. an int) and also wait a
bit (e.g. 1sec) between service deployment and TestService.execute
invocation then the method will be properly executed on remote node.

I could successfully run this test with peer class loading enabled and
making sure that the remote node does not contains any of the related
classes.

I'm also running Ignite v1.0.6 (from GridGain's maven repository). I don't
know if this is works with Ignite v1.0.0. Maybe that's the difference.

Regards

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Failed-to-unmarshal-service-method-arguments-tp437p443.html