ignite-user mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AWS Integration
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 10:47:20 GMT
Alex,

You can use S3 IP finder for such deployment. Please note that nodes from
AWS should be able to connect to private network as well as private nodes
should be able to connect to AWS. This can be solved via VPN.

Please also take a look at org.apache.ignite.configuration.AddressResolver.
May be handy in your case.

--Yakov