ignite-user mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failed to unmarshal service method arguments
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 10:03:44 GMT
Hi! I reproduced the issue and filed a ticket:

In the meantime, turn off peer-loading and make all classes available on
all nodes. This configuration is much better from performance standpoint
and is recommended in production.

I am also cross-posting this thread to dev list in order to raise a
question - should services support peer-deployment? My answer is no.
Service may be implemented in the way that missing classes may be required
after master node leaves, but service may be configured to stay after
master leaves. So, even CONTINUOUS deployment mode does not help.

--Yakov