ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dabbo <darren.edmo...@spgroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Memory leak or mis-configured grid/Ignite cluster?
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 06:57:53 GMT
Hi Val,

Thanks for the explanation, it helps me out a lot. I'll take this into
consideration and see if I can allow my application to manage the tasks with
this in mind.

The 430mb result was from a worst case testing.  Generally, I would expect
1mb~30mb results in a typical setting.  Would the buffer be reused per
thread instance and not grow if the result is smaller? (at least not grow
per thread), or will it continue to grow regardless of the size of results?

Many thanks for your helps,