ignite-user mailing list archives

From Anthony <amc2...@columbia.edu>
Subject Re: Question regarding possible use case of Sliding Windows
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 16:28:05 GMT
Using put() instead of addData does yield the desired results. Good call!

As an extension to this code, suppose I also want to include a price in
addition to the instrument.

Currently each stream to the put is of the form [AffinityUuid, symbol] and I
can easily do the count in a query as above. How would you go about
including an additional column? For instance, I envision something like
[AffinityUuid, symbol, price].

If this is possible, please let me know what you think.