ignite-user mailing list archives

From Artem Shutak <ashu...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Topology Specification INI
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 17:11:26 GMT
1. Try to see at ignite-startNodes under $TMPDIR and /tmp/.

But recheck it at $home/ignite-startNodes of user 'jbell' (from which you do
ssh).

2. Ignite will create ignite-startNodes directory automatically, i have not
to care about it.

3. As long as you don't see any logs I think you have problems with ssh.
Please, recheck that you can ssh on localhost with your credentials.

4. I've done next simple steps which works for me:

open -cpath=config/default-config.xml

start -h=localhost -u=<ssh_uname> -pw=<ssh_pwd> -n=2
-cfg=config/default-config.xml -s=<FULL_IGNITE_HOME>/bin/ignite.sh

It should work if you have right configured ssh.

Actually,

| Successful start attempts | 2 |
| Failed start attempts     | 0 |

does not mean that nodes were really started. It should be clear in this
place.

I've created ticket on it:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1023.

Thanks,