Did you (and your colleague) successfully subscribed to the list and receive a confirmation?

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 4:23 PM, Ognen Duzlevski <ognen.duzlevski@gmail.com> wrote:
I only received my own email (with your reply) only after you replied to it... A colleague of mine sent his email to the user list and I still have not seen it. If I look it up on nabble it says it has not been approved yet: http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Trouble-Enabling-Query-Indexing-td377.html

Thanks!
Ognen