ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ognen Duzlevski <ognen.duzlev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with user mailing list
Date Sat, 23 May 2015 23:23:21 GMT
I only received my own email (with your reply) only after you replied to
it... A colleague of mine sent his email to the user list and I still have
not seen it. If I look it up on nabble it says it has not been approved

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 6:19 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org>

> I just got this email without having to approve it. Is there anyone else
> having this issue?
> D.
> On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 3:41 PM, Ognen Duzlevski <
> ognen.duzlevski@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is the user mailing list set up differently than the dev list? When I
>> send an email to the dev list, I see my original email immediately. When I
>> send one to user list, it is like it went to a black hole. I then realized
>> that every post needs to be approved before it gets through. Why? :-)
>> Thanks!
>> Ognen

View raw message