ignite-user mailing list archives

From tcostasouza <tcostaso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About peer class loading
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 16:02:16 GMT
Hello Ognen,

That's the exactly situation I'm trying to avoid.

One strategy that I'm planning to test is, for each physical cluster node,
fire up a new ignite node with the updated code and the take down the old
one. Effectively doing a rolling update of the cluster.

But it's hard to tell what would be the effects in application runtime. One
thing for sure, the new code must be backward compatible with the old one,
or else, bad things will follow.

Regards