ignite-user mailing list archives

From Isaeed Mohanna <isae...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Client Node over VPN
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 11:51:42 GMT
As i understood the AddressResolver will allow me to map internal ip
address to external up addresses, however my problem is more vpn related
than ignite i guess since my remote machines cannot access the local ones,
but the local ones can access the remote, so there is no true binding to
make, maybe if i make my VPN network bidirectional then it will work since
ip addresses will be accessible.
Thanks for the help,
Isaeed Mohanna