ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure H2 indexing spi?
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 21:25:02 GMT
Romain,

In Ignite H2 indexing became the default mechanism, thus there is no H2
IndexingSPI anymore. Even though there is a way to set an indexing SPI, it
is intended for other query implementations.

Former H2 indexing SPI properties were moved to cache configuration and
CacheTypeMetadata. As for the setDefaultIndexPrimitiveKey property, you
simply need to include your key-value type pair into
CacheConfiguration.setIndexedTypes like this:

cacheCfg.setIndexedTypes(Integer.class, MyValue.class)

Hope this helps!