ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issues with user mailing list
Date Sun, 24 May 2015 00:18:26 GMT
When you post directly form nabble, it takes a little bit of time for
nabble to confirm that the email was successfully sent to the list.

So far I had no problems receiving emails. Would be ideal if someone else
could chime in and let us know if you are having problems. Please make sure
that the email address you used to subscribe to the list is the same one as
you have registered in nabble.

D.