ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Automatically Persisted Queue
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 07:38:52 GMT
On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 12:03 AM, Isaeed Mohanna <isaeedm@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. is the cachestore always updated automatically with changes to ignite
> cache? how big is the performance penalty?

Generally CacheStore is synchronously updated with every cache operation,
unless you configure CacheConfiguration.setWriteBehind(true). If
write-behind is enabled, then Ignite will batch store operations and
execute them asynchronously in bulks.

> 2. My Ignite cache is partitioned across the cluster of three nodes, but
> my cache store will be in each of the nodes? will the cache store contains
> the data from all of the nodes? do I need to defined a cache store per node
> or it can run only in one of the nodes?

CacheStore will be called for the data stored locally on an individual
node. It will contain only the data for that node.