ignite-user mailing list archives

From Isaeed Mohanna <isae...@gmail.com>
Subject Automatically Persisted Queue
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 13:14:02 GMT
Hi
I am using Ignite as a compute engine, one of my tasks will process incoming
data. Therefore I need a reliable persisted store for my new data until the
task process them, I could use ignite cache or use ignite streamer however
both these are in memory and my cluster is not kept alive always but will be
completely shutdown for upgrades once a week at least.
I know its possible to define persistence for a cache into a database
however i do not want to introduce a new database in my landscape so i am
looking for a simple approach to persist my incoming data into disk.

1. Is there a way to configure Ignite cache to be automatically stored into
disk by ignite?
2. Any persisted queue solution that you can recommend for use with ignite?
Thanks
Regards,
Isaeed Mohanna