ignite-user mailing list archives

From jqian <jason.q...@bhnetwork.com>
Subject Re: Ask for Kerberos username and Kerberos password when using ignite-ssh to start nodes
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 18:59:59 GMT
Thanks for your reply.

I use 2 remote linux servers, one node per server. And I use the 3rd linux
server as client side. All the 3 linux servers are same version of Redhat 5
with JDK 1.7_21.

During development, starting the 2 nodes from my Apple Macbook to 2 linux
servers does not prompt anything. But if I put my client into the 3rd linux
server to start the 2 nodes, I get the prompt for confirmation of username
and password.

I will collect some trace later.