ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles, Romain" <romain.gil...@misys.com>
Subject How to configure H2 indexing spi?
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 19:49:12 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to migrate from gridgain 6 to ignite 1.

I use to configure my H2 indexing as follow:

GridH2IndexingSpi gridH2IndexingSpi = new GridH2IndexingSpi();

But Event after added the indexing jar into my maven project I was not able to find the corresponding
implementation of the GridH2IndexingSpi.

Could you please help me. I'm really interesting in the EscapeAll option.

Thanks in advance,

"Misys" is the trade name of the Misys group of companies. This email and any attachments
have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners. This email message is intended
for the named recipient only. It may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the
named recipient of this email please notify us immediately and do not copy it or use it for
any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. This email does not constitute
the commencement of legal relations between you and Misys. Please refer to the executed contract
between you and the relevant member of the Misys group for the identity of the contracting
party with which you are dealing.

View raw message