ignite-user mailing list archives

From myset <cristi.flore...@myset.ro>
Subject Re: Disable ignite console logs ...
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 15:42:47 GMT
Thank you for answer,

I use pretty the same log4j2 configuration but still remain in console some
ignite logs in standard format
Even if I change level or line pattern all those line remain in the same
format.

Artem Shutak wrote
> 3. Please, check your ignite/log4j2 configuration and etc.
> If you will still see any logs at console, when I need more information to
> should be simple example as I provide at point 2 with:
> - java-code example to run Ignite
> - log4j2 configuration
> - logs that you see at console.

[18:37:01] Configured plugins:
[18:37:01]   ^-- None
[18:37:01]
[18:37:01] To start Console Management & Monitoring run
ignitevisorcmd.{sh|bat}
[18:37:01]
[18:37:01] Ignite node started OK (id=76d313ad, grid=myset)
[18:37:01] Topology snapshot [ver=1, nodes=1, CPUs=8, heap=0.89GB]

I'll follow recommended issue status.