ignite-user mailing list archives

From Isaeed Mohanna <isae...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite Client Node over VPN
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 06:17:11 GMT
Hi,
I have an Ignite cluster running on Cloud network, I have VPN setup to
connect to those machines from my local network.
I need to run an ignite client node from my local network throught VPN,
however when i start the client node it cannot identify the running cluster
on my cloud network and starts a new cluster.
I am using TcpDiscoverySpi with TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder = 10.0.0.2,
192.168.0.2.
192 is the local network, 10 is the cloud network, i can access the 10*
machines from 192* through VPN but not the other way around.
Is it possible to configure ignite client node with this setup over VPN or i
should look for an alternative approach?
Best Regards,
Isaeed Mohanna