ignite-user mailing list archives

From Artem Shutak <ashu...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Disable ignite console logs ...
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 17:10:22 GMT
Hi,

In some cases Ignite print some messages directly at System.out. For me, it
looks like a bug. I filed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-923.

I can suggest workflow while the bug is not fixed. Need to configure
separate logger for "org.ignite.logger" in DEBUG (or higher) level:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Configuration status="WARN">
    <Appenders>
        <Console name="Console" target="SYSTEM_OUT">
            <PatternLayout pattern="%d{HH:mm:ss.SSS} [%t] %-5level
%logger{36} - %msg%n"/>
        </Console>
    </Appenders>
    <Loggers>
        <Logger name="org.apache.ignite" level="DEBUG" additivity="false">

        </Logger>
        <Root level="DEBUG">
            <AppenderRef ref="Console"/>
        </Root>
    </Loggers>
</Configuration>

Also, I want to suggest to check that you configured jcl logger properly:
- java way
        IgniteConfiguration cfg = new IgniteConfiguration();
        cfg.setGridLogger(new IgniteJclLogger());
- spring
        <property name="gridLogger">
            <bean class="org.apache.ignite.logger.jcl.JclLogger"/>
        </property>