ignite-user mailing list archives

From Isaeed Mohanna <isae...@gmail.com>
Subject WebServer on Ignite
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 10:09:53 GMT
Hi
I have a 3 nodes grid and I would like to install a web server so I could
make remote(not from nodes) calls to specific services inside my cluster.
1. Is there a way to expose a REST WebServices on top of Ignite?
2. I can see that there is a REST API for caches,etc can this be extended
for my custom operations?
3. I could make a custom implementation where i run Jetty on each of the
nodes and then use a load balancer to forward my calls to specific nodes, is
it recommended? is there any easier way?
Thanks for the help in advance
Regards,
Isaeed Mohanna