ignite-user mailing list archives

From pgarg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Connecting to existing grid
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 19:43:56 GMT
/commented by mike charnoky/

I figured out how to get past the classloading hurdle via the info from the
Zero-Deployment <http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/docs/zero-deployment>
docs

I got the example to work by setting <property
name="peerClassLoadingEnabled" value="true"/> in the server config and
setting igniteConfiguration.setPeerClassLoadingEnabled(true); in the client
code.

Though, the documentation discourages this practice. Is there a recommended
practice for distributing class files to a grid of Ignite nodes in
production? We only want to make use of the data grid (cache) functionality
and not the more advanced compute grid functionality.

-----
/This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss/