ignite-user mailing list archives

From pgarg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Cluster Communication with SSH Tunnels
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 19:31:23 GMT
/commented by alexey goncharuk/

Currently there is no direct way in Ignite to configure this scenario.
Possibly there is a workaround, however I cannot put in my head the
configuration of your cluster. How many nodes do you have and do you set up
SSH tunnels? Your scenario basically means that you need to set up an SSH
tunnel between each pair of nodes in topology in both directions because
communication uses point-to-point connection.

-----
/This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss/