ignite-user mailing list archives

From pgarg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Using existing server in a compute grid
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 18:28:05 GMT
/commented by hamid moazed/

I figured it out. In each of my servers I start an Ignition node with
REPLICATED cache mode, then I use IgniteCompute to send the query to all the
server nodes, each of which puts its own local results in an IgniteSet. The
set as a whole is then visible from the master node with all the results.
The exceptions I was suffering from stemmed from the fact that class
containing the closure method had fields which Ignite (rightfully) would try
to serialize. I can still use those classes, inside the methods, i just
cannot have them as fields. I had not realized this.

-----
/This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss/