ignite-user mailing list archives

From pgarg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Distributed in-memory only cache XML for non-Spring users
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 17:43:15 GMT
/commented by madhava /

Thank you. MemcacheRestExample did help me some.

I was hoping for an example where 1) Two data nodes on two different servers
are started (each node bound to a specific IP address on the these multi-ip
servers) and either of such data nodes create a replicated cache at the
startup, 2) A client node tries to connect join either or both of these data
nodes cluster to query or modify cache.

As this all has to be done in java, I have been browsing through source code
to find right way to do that.

-----
/This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss/