ignite-user mailing list archives

From pgarg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject Starting Jetty for REST API
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 17:35:18 GMT
/asked by colin duggan/

I'm testing two versions of Ignite one is the open source version and the
other is an enterprise version (gridgain)

When i start the open source version the REST service starts on Jetty and I
see the following debug information [GridJettyRestProtocol] Command protocol
successfully started [name=Jetty REST, host=/0.0.0.0, port=8090]

When i start gridgain i can see that REST is enabled [IgniteKernal] Remote
Management [restart: on, REST: on, JMX (remote: on, port: 49127, auth: off,
ssl: off)]

however there is no debug info indicating that Jetty has started and when I
try get version info from port 8080 the request fails.

Can anyone suggest any ideas? i already tried setting
-DIGNITE_JETTY_PORT="8080" in my ignite.sh startup file but this does not
start the Jetty server

-----
/This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss/