ignite-user mailing list archives

From pgarg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: UNION still not working with 1.0.2
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 17:19:06 GMT
/commented by john smith/

Ok fine, but why does the query function replace for the first select but
not subsequent ones? In RC3 it seemed to do so...

/SELECT "mycache".MyTrx._key, "mycache".MyTrx._val FROM MyTrx WHERE field1 =
? UNION SELECT * FROM MyTrx WHERE field2 = ?/

See on the second select it didn't replace. But in RC3 we I didn't have to
do any magic, the magic happened by SqlQuery.

Just a thought.

/This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at