ignite-user mailing list archives

From pgarg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite 1.0.0 Cache , SQL Query and TypeMetadata
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 17:02:12 GMT
/commented by mshah/

Dmitriy:
1) Can you point me to an example that uses annotations for the
typemetadata? I looked at all the examples, and they all have type metadata
as either xml or specified as Java but none with pure annotations.
2) I've updated my application, which was working in RC3 to 1.0 release and
specified the typemetadata in XML but keep getting the following:
javax.cache.CacheException: Failed to find SQL table for type: UUID

-----
/This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss/