ignite-user mailing list archives

From pgarg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Replicated Cache Initialization timeout
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 07:12:14 GMT
/commented by isaeed mohanna/

Hi, I have changed my approach to use a cluster singleton service which will
execute my task using the compute engine according to their schedule. This
way i do not need to have a cache object at all and the singleton service
will assure me that there is at least one instance of my task scheduler
running on one of the nodes. When the node running my task scheduler service
crashes the service will be started on a different node, my question is what
happens to the state of the service, is it reset to construction time?
Thanks alot

/This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at