ignite-user mailing list archives

From pgarg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Replicated Cache Initialization timeout
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 07:11:40 GMT
/commented by isaeed mohanna/

Hi Attached is a gist with configuration and our cache manipulation code..
basically we have a cache (Tasks) of several items, each item represents a
task and we have a task scheduler igniteCallable when is executed on all
nodes on startup, the task scheduler go over the list of tasks, locks a key
(certain tasks), checks if it requires execution and executes if needed. I
am facing the problems i mentioned earlier 1 and 2, I hope the information I
provided suffice, let me know otherwise You can find the relavant code in
the following gist: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/1b284adce99d400abe77
Thank you for your help

-----
/This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss/