ignite-user mailing list archives

From pgarg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Free form queries broken in 1.0?
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 06:51:43 GMT
/commented by john smith/

Hi Dimitri the reason I use free for query or long for is because of UNION.
OR queries are dog slow with H2 indexes. I guess a work around would be to
run multiple queries in parallel. I'm also wondering if this will also
increase perfoamnce :) I guess I can do this by providing closures for each
query and let compute engine call them in parallel

-----
/This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss/