ignite-user mailing list archives

From pgarg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject What's is scaling limit (in number of nodes)?
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 06:36:57 GMT
/commented by vitaliy shopov/

I'm do some research in the field of replacement clustering mechanism of
Akka Cluster.

According to
<http://googlecloudplatform.blogspot.ru/2014/01/large-akka-cluster-on-google-compute.html>

: "This worked up to 2400 nodes, but after that the Akka cluster finally
broke down: when adding more nodes we observed long garbage collection
pauses and many nodes were marked as unreachable and did not come back".

Do Apache Ignite can help break this kind scaling limits?

Thanks

-----
/This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss/