ignite-user mailing list archives

From pgarg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Running multiple NEAR_ONLY caches in same JVM for production redeployment
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 00:27:29 GMT
/commented by eric broyles/

Valentin,

Thank you very much for this solution! I have confirmed that this does
indeed resolve the issue. My previous workaround was to create a new
MBeanServer instance and set it on the IgniteConfiguration manually. That
worked, but it was merely a workaround. This flag is much better.

I had scoured the Ignite code related to creating these MBean names and
somehow I completely missed this. I have found it now that you pointed it
out. Is this documented anywhere? I see that it's in the IgniteUtils class
which is within the internal package - does that mean this class is subject
to change without notice?

I am still curious why /IgnitionEx.registerFactoryMBean/ calls
/IgniteUtils.makeMBeanName/ with a null first value (which should be the
name of the grid). Seems to me that the /IgnitionEx.registerFactoryMbean/
method should take the grid name as the second parameter and that value
should be used to make the MBean name (and to register it when it calls
/IgniteUtils.registerMBean/).

Thanks again for this solution!

Eric

-----
/This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss/